Wednesday 5 October 2016

The drugs



Hello again guys, in this time I’m going to talk about a topic of great social relevance, the drugs. In my opinion i totally agree with legalization, I believe that each person is free to experiment freely while be so responsibly and with respect for other people. Everything is fine while not become addicted could bring problems physical and mental.
I've never used drugs in my life, I don’t like those things, especially things that are smoked. I’m very sensitive to odors and don’t like the environment of drugs. my life is dedicated to sport and I consider my body a temple and feel that drugs break my delicate balance (I am very sickly).
But even so I think freedom of expression and the decision to recreate that everyone chooses while not pass my decision not to take drugs.
In my opinion, the prohibition to smoke in restaurants is fine, I dislike smoke indoors, they make me feel sick. In parks smoke is fine while being very careful with smoke because it is unpleasant to walk behind a smoker.
Well guys, this is all for today. Thanks for read me :B

1 comment:

  1. Im totally agree with your opinion, The people need to decide her acts and decicion for own.

    ReplyDelete