Wednesday 12 October 2016

My favorite movie, Kung Fu panda 1 :B

Hello guys, how are you? In this occasion I’m going to talk about my favorite movie in the world, kung Fu panda 1.
This movie is the best because although is a kids movie have messages for every ages. Po is a panda, he live with their father in a restaurant of noodles. He admires the five furious, a five master of animal kung Fu. The story tells how he transform of a panda without talent in a dragon warrior, the world savior. In the end (spoiler alert :v) he get defeat to the enemy, Tai Long the leopard of the snow.
I don’t remember the first time I saw it this movie, probably in the year 2008.
I like animated movies, because in general have happy endings. I like see happy movies for make my happy :D I don’t like sad movies or terror movies u.u It’s free suffering, don’t thanks :B.
The most recent movie that I saw was Creed, tell the story of Adonis Creed, the son of the famous boxer Apollo Creed. The movie is good but don’t like that Donnie (Spoiler alert) lose in the final fight :c.

Well guys is all for today, sorry for the spoilers. Thanks for readme :3.


5 comments:

  1. I watched this movie with my little brother and it's pretty fun. I liked his tortoise sensei, in fact I still remember a phrase he uses:
    "There aren't bad news, just news" haha it has become a meme now though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. nooo you told us the end of the other movie :(
    anyway, I also like kung fu panda but I didn't watch the last kung fu panda movie

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it! Kung Fu panda is beauty <3
    I love when he it becomes in THE DRAGON WARRIOR!
    Simply wonderful <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like this movie because I cant see with my little cousin, every time the see movie in the tv.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I haven't watched it yet!!!!!!!!!!!! I will see itttttttt thank you for the recomendation :)

    ReplyDelete