Wednesday 26 October 2016

My plans for the next summer :B

Hi guys! How are you? In this ocassion i’m going to talk about my plans to the summer.  In my holidays principally I go to sleep a lot :v. Minimum 12 hours a day, although the first 5 days i’m not wake <3.
Later of this i’m go to the my girlfriend’s house, probably. In this place we’re go to climb hills and enjoy the landscapes (I love it). Also we’re visit the archaeological sites in the closeness. After we hope go to the south of Chile and visit the wonderful places, camp and eat traditional food.
When we return probably our visit differents museums and go to differents parks. And we take a lot selfies in the process :V
We practice our respective martial arts (she always win to me u.u jajajaja). The capoeira is not very effective against the jiujitsu :c but I don’t give up :3
 Also we’re go to walking a lot (for play pokemon go and add many kilometers for hatching the pokemon eggs).
I’m planning work in the summer, probably in someone library. Also I read my books of archaeology to prepare assistantships for the university and prepare for my thesis (T.T). But principally i plans relax and enjoy my holidays.

Well guys that is all for today, regards. Enjoy your weekend :B bye!

In the summer time (8) XDXDXd

4 comments:

  1. Haha it must be fun to fight each other with martial arts. It's true that it's really hard to win if you practice capoeira :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. OWW <3 I really love your plans :3
    jajajaja but some of them are very ambitious :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. My boyfriend practices capoeira too and I always beat him even though I don't practice any martial art XDahhahahahaha. GIRL POWERRRRRRR

    ReplyDelete