Wednesday 9 November 2016

My plans of postgraduate studies.

Hello classmates!! Here we go again with another electrifying blog :v (it’s a lie u.u). In the future I plan take the magister in Facso, is an opportunity for the licensed students for continue the study. Between the main reasons, is because i’m too old (I’m 25 years old and I have not finished my university studies yet :‘v).
After that I’m go to take a doctorate in abroad (I hope), in a country with Spanish language >.<, probably Spain, or Japan (I've heard that they do some classes in Spanish). Also I like the Portuguese language, maybe I’m go to Portugal or Brazil (everything depends on money :’c). Also depends on the plans I have with my girlfriend, the idea is travel together an study in a near place.
The subject that I would like study is something more specific of Archaeology or Paleontology (My childhood dream <3 <3 <3). Also I think study something of another field, but I’m not decide about that, the idea is to be complementary with my current studies, the archaeology.
I would like study in part-time courses, because I want enjoy the time in another country, know the landscapes and beautiful places and eat delicious meat (all with my girlfriend :3).

Well guys this is all for today, energy for the end of semester, I see you the next week :3 Bye!

5 comments:

  1. Japan is complicated D: I hate people >.< I believe that I will suffer so much :'(
    jajaja but I agree with paleontology otpion, I really love it <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. i don't understand why you have probles with your age and the university; in many times the age determine our studies and dislike :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Age is a social construction. Dont worry about it, go ahead :3333. I like portuguese too :) bom dia p:

    ReplyDelete
  4. your post is very tender :3 The age isn´t impediment, you live the life. As the companion says "age is a social contruction" ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. don't worry about age, just do what you want to do
    at the end is what it matters

    ReplyDelete