Wednesday 19 October 2016

My future Job, impacts in archaeology :B



Hello again mates! How are you? In this time I’m going to talk about my probably job in the future, the impacts in archaeology :v. The impacts are the, for example, an archaeologist to survey any place when it required to build something. The archaeologist protect the cultural heritage. In some cases, even is possible stop the Jobs (rarely u.u).
This job is outdoor, the archaeologist sites are in many places, the mountains, the beach, rivers, lakes, meadows, or other places. Therefore is necesary walk a lot :B. I would like travel a lot, with the archaeology is possible go all over  the territory of Chile, and more.
The salary of an archaeologist i’ts not a very good (as anyone in the social sciences T.T), for this is necesary job in many impacts (during a Little time), for have more resources and in this moment work on an archaeological topic of my interest.
At present i’m studing archaeology (in my four year), because when i’m a child i like so much the dinosaurs XD. To i’m grow, i’m begin study archaeology because it is what most resembles paleontology in Chile. I like this major, but I just want it to end son XD i’m very tired.
Well guys that is all, thanks for readme :B bye!!!!!



Resultado de imagen para indiana jones rock

5 comments:

  1. hahahaahah you're studying archaeology because of the dinosaurs, sounds funny, but it makes a little sense, who knows maybe one day you'll find by accident a dinosaur fossil (dreaming is free)
    Bye!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I rally like the archaelogycal job. You can do many things. Godd luck with that!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree, Archaeology allows you to travel a lot

    ReplyDelete
  4. We would must have resources :( for to liveeeeeeeee

    ReplyDelete
  5. We would must have resources :( for to liveeeeeeeee

    ReplyDelete