Wednesday 28 September 2016

The best holiday in the life!!!! The house of my girlfriend :B

Hello again guys! In this ocassion i’m going to talk about my favourite holidays in my life, the summer I was at my girlfriend in her house.
This was last summer in San Lorenzo, a rural place close to the Cabildo city in the fifth región of Chile.
I was in this place one month and i met her family.
We relax very much, we sleep late and we eat very delicious food her grandmother prepared XD. I remember one time we did many alfajores we carry to pool party, they were delicious :D!
With her Family we visit different beautiful places as the Salinas beach, the “ExpoLigua” in the Ligua city and climb hills to see the awesome landscapes.
This holiday has been the best so far because It was the first summer together with my girlfriend, what made it very special for me :3

Well guys, this is all for today, thanks for readme :B good bye!

7 comments:

  1. You're a little tamias <3
    It was a beauty holidays for me too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awwwwww *.*
    You guys are very tender!
    I think it's a very nice place!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. woow, I think it must be a beautiful place, I would love to visit it some day!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your experience is the most tender... I death with so much love

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's very cute! Sadly it's not a place anyone else but you can book their holidays haha!

    ReplyDelete