Wednesday 21 September 2016

My favourite country in the world, Japan :B

Hello guys, my name is Diego. Today i’m going to talk about my favourite country in the world, Japan :B.
Japan is the oriental country, the capital of anime and the otaku people. The culture in this place is very rich, with traditions as martial arts, original food, origami, drawings as Chōjū-giga, and other things very interesting.
In this country i would like to buy a lot of otaku things, especially of my favourite series as one piece, toriko, captain tsubasa, etc. Also i want to try the food and the candies XD
I would like live in this place because the culture is interesting for me. The landscape is beautiful in places like the mount Fuji, or the snowy landscape of Hokkaido.
Also the nivel universities are very good to continue my studies in archaeology, i hope to go for two years for my doctorate.
Well guys, this is all for today. Thanks for read me :v

good bye!

3 comments:

  1. I wanna travel to Japan too and know Pikachus :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Japan is beautiful, but people there are really strange! Also, if you go there, beware of Godzilla, they say it's a real problem there.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am not good to distinguish faces D:
    Just kidding :3
    Japan sounds fine, and his landscapes look wonderful :)

    ReplyDelete